Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 4 Detox

I'm excited to announce nothing is seriously wrong with me or my thryoid; however, I did learn I'm off balance hormonally, which affects more than 10% of women.  Usually without them knowing.  I will be taking some natural, non-synthetic medicine and see how that balances me out.  The verdict is:  my thyroid is sluggish.  With all my hard work on diet and exercise and me working more on less stressing and more yoga, I believe the balancing out with natural medicine will help put me where I want to be.

Day 4, I am doing really well.  Overall, I feel more in control of my choices by doing gluten-free, and am not finding myself eating carbs when I really don't need to.  Tonight we are going out to dinner, and I already plan on having fish with veggies as a side with water.



The biggest thing is, I feel less bloated than I have in over a month.  Perhaps gluten-intolerant?

Continuing on with the detox, 26 more days...

 So how do you know if detox is for you?

Are you experiencing symptoms of:

-adrenal fatigue (looking for caffeine to get you "up" and feeling highs and lows mood wise throughout the day

-not seeing weight loss results

-believe you might possibly have a food allergy, such as gluten intolerance *do you bloat after eating normal carbohydrates?

-notice you do not have much motivation throughout the day

-frequent headaches throughout the day

-skin rashes

-gas and frequent intestinal disorders

-constipation, irregular bowel movements

These are all signs of toxins in your system. 

From a site I trust, here is a small writeup on how often you should detox.  http://www.natural-progesterone-advisory-network.com/how-often-should-you-detox/


Please ask me any questions you have!  I am learning a lot and in the process, want to share with you the benefits of detoxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment